Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Praise Songs for Karaoke List


We Believe (Newsboys)
Lord I Give You My Heart (This is My Desire)

Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone)

10000 Reasons
Above All
Forgiveness
All of Creation (Mercy Me)
One Thing Remains (Jesus Culture)
He’s Alive
Indescribable
In Christ Alone
Safe (Phil Wickham)
What Faitth Can Do (Kutless)
Redeemed (Big Daddy)
Cornerstone (Hillsong)
Better is One Day – Matt Redman
The Light In Me (Brandon Heath)



Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus

What A Friend We Have In Jesus

Abide In Me

Battle Hymn of the Republic

Blessed Assurance

How About Your Heart

Jesus Loves Me This I Know

Joshua Fought The Battle of Jericho

Just A Closer Walk With Thee

On Ward Christian Soldiers

Rock of Ages Cleft for Me

Swing Low Sweet Chariot

The Old Rugged Cross

Amazing Grace! How Sweet The Sound

Because

Crusaders Hymn (Fairest Lord Jesus)

Deep River

Jesu Joy of Man’s Desiring

Morning Has Broken

Wade In TheWater

We Gather Together

Were You There

Living For Jesus

Have Thine Own Way

Draw Me Nearer

Oh How I Love Jesus

He Lifted Me

No comments:

Post a Comment